As guidelines and restrictions for Covid-19 evolve, so do Canal Station's
efforts to minimize the spread of the virus.
Effective immediately, all amenities are closed until further notice.
The fitness center has been locked; the machines in our business center are disabled. The
sauna and spa are closed. Also, we are not taking reservations for
gatherings in the Lounge or Conference Room. There is one event on the
calendar; canceling will be at that homeowner's discretion.
In the event of a Shelter-In-Place Order, staffing and services will be
* Trash and recycling removal will continue on Mondays, Wednesdays and
* If you require assistance from the office, EMAIL the office manager
( email@example.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> ); she
will return email several times per day and maintain communication through
email blasts to keep you in the loop. Brian will NOT have email access -
send your question or need to Lana, she will try and get an answer for you.
* Do you need a code generated for the parcel room? EMAIL Lana the
tracking number or call Luxer One's customer service line.
* There are no elevator reservations outside of scheduled moves.
You'll need to hang onto that book shelf or cabinet until the
Shelter-In-Place has been lifted.
* For water leaks or overflowed toilets/sinks/dishwashers or washing
machines, call the emergency maintenance line: 206.223.0721
* If you have a plumbing or electrical emergency, please call a
licensed, insured company. There are several on the website under the "Who
to Call" tab. We do NOT recommend Beacon Plumbing, Southwest Plumbing
* Crime, fire or medical emergencies, call 9-1-1 FIRST then the
emergency maintenance line so managers may be aware of the situation.
Thank you for your patience as we work within this continually evolving
situation. We will notify you if we are forced into a
Shelter-In-Place situation. Take care of you and yours, you're important to